Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 month portraits

Sophie and I met up with Monica from Darkillumination Photography last week for her 3month portraits. I am in love with them. I stare at them all daylong. I have added them to my facebook, myspace and message boards I frequent when I realized I have yet to post them on my much neglected blog. I wish this blog would just update itself sometimes. ;) hehe So here are some fabulous pictures of our beautiful princess and a link to see the entire album. Sophie has a million and one facial expressions and here are just a few of them...


















































3 Month Portraits

http://picasaweb.google.com/Ludenbelle/3MonthPortraits?feat=directlink

3 comments:

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Betty, her pictures are just too freakin' cute!!! I went to the link to see them all and they are all adorable!! Laiken is still not able to hold her head up real well so it kind of limited some of our poses but hopefully by 6 months she will be strong enough. I love the little teacup ones...too cute!!

We need to try to get the girls together one day!!

Betty said...

Thanks! I agree...we do need to get the girls together. We can propr them up on boppies and the y can 'talk' their little heads off to each other. haha

Momma Stuart said...

I love her pictures! She is getting so big...and so pretty! And I know I know....37 weeks isn't forever. I just hate when people tell me one thing and then don't stick to it...one of my biggest pet peeves!! =) I actually feel pretty good, so however long it takes is fine by me. Give Sophie kisses for me!