Wednesday, October 1, 2008

12 weeks and belly fat/bump

So a few of the girls on my club board have asked to see the pregnant bellies. I tried to explain that I am obese and my belly won't look half as cute as the skinny girl who puts her belly pics in her siggy. To prove this, I finally took pics of my nasty belly. I can tell my belly is getting a bit bigger, but know that it is mostly fat from before this pregnancy. I also thought I would share my battle wounds from having my son. I gained about 65 lbs in my first pregnancy. I started out with a flat stomach and gained the majority of that weight in the late 2nd and all of 3rd trimester. The wide stretch marks are from my sides and back. I have thin stretch marks all the way around my belly button covering my entire stomach. :( Even if I do lose the weight again, I will never wear another bikini in public because they are horrible.

1 comment:

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Hey Girl,

I found the pictures on babycenter.com. Congrats, I didn't know you were expecting!! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!


Leah