Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Smiley Bear





















I have to return to work in exactly 1 week and it breaks my heart every time I think about it, but especially when our li'l sweetie has been smiling up a storm every single day for weeks now. I know daddy will have so much fun with her when he stays home next week.
We took her for her first walk in the park this past weekend and the weather was perfect. She slept for the 2nd half of the walk.
I like to keep her in her diaper alone but daddy is always dressing her up so he gets annoyed that I don't put her in cute little outfits all day long.







2 comments:

lil_jogger03 said...

aw! so cute!

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Wow, she is very smiley!! I am with Nathan, a little girl should always be dressed! =) Roddy said in the last pic she looked like an ad for tickets to the gun show!! Laiken's Nana calls her arms popeye arms! Hope everything is going good!!