Tuesday, October 20, 2009

6 months...

Sophie is 6 months and I love this age. We get to cuddle and she sits up and we get to eat more foods together although I like a bit more seasoning in mine. ;) She has lost some weight from her appointments she had last month when she was sick. Our pediatrician said it's probably because I quit breastfeeding and of course, that makes me feel like a horrible mother. She weighed in at 18 lbs 3 oz and measured 26 3/4" last Friday at her well visit. I put her directly in the stroller now with now carrier and she's pretty much outgrown her swing and boppy bouncer even though we still use them.
Jayden got his first report card for 1st grade and made all As and 2 Bs. I congratulated him and am hoping for all As next time. I think we have learned this teacher's style and have made great progress on our studying skills for the Friday spelling tests. He is also doing great with soccer and really enjoying his games when they're not being cancelled due to the crazy Texas weather.




No comments: