Monday, February 2, 2009

30 weeks pregnant

You're 30 weeks pregnant!
Your massive belly and nighttime heartburn might be making sleep difficult to come by. If you are able to drift off, you're probably having some strange and vivid dreams -- your subconscious is no less anxious than your waking mind


Weeks 29-32 (Month 7): Squash
Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.

Besides the frequent comments about how I look like I am about to pop or am I sure there is only 1 in there, I am feeling pretty good. I mean, I know I am a brick house, but I was already large to begin with and I quit smoking when I became pregnant which tends to pack on the pounds as well. I am just getting so anxious for the months, weeks and even days to pass by that get me closer to seeing our sweet baby, Sophie.


AND Yes, I know I need to figure out this font issue and change the color so you can actually read my posts. ;)

No comments: